I invite you to speak to me regarding finding your dream home or allowing me to list your home so you can move on to your next stage in life – whether it is downsizing/rightsizing or moving closer to your loved ones.
I have been part of the Bay Area for about 30 years. I have grown up in both Silicon Valley and New York City and am currently based in APR’s Saratoga Office where I have the pleasure of working with some of the top agents and cutting edge technology.
I am extremely knowledgeable regarding the area, people, schools, and the market. My success can be attributed to the professional service I provide and my genuine caring and dedication to my clients.
I make the real estate experience as enjoyable and painless as possible for my clients.
Facts about me:
- Licensed since 2003 while working in high tech in Silicon Valley, the east bay, and San Francisco, joined APR in 2013
- Over 20 years of High-Tech experience
- Investing in Real Estate since 1998 soon after my graduation from UC Berkeley with a BA in Psychology
- Receiving my MBA in Entrepreneurship from Babson College’s FW Olin Graduate School of Business in May 2014
(#1 ranked Entrepreneurship program in the US for 20 years in a row)
- Consulted for several start-ups as part of my MBA program – in Technology, Marketing, and Strategy
- My partners are Richard & Kandis, two top agents who have both been licensed for over 30 years each and have been with APR since 2002
- During my new partnership I have been involved in the sale of 5 properties averaging ~ $900K each.
- Our team consists of 3 top agents, 1 transaction coordinator, and a contractor who has rebuilt, renovated, and redecorated numerous listings for our clients
Contact me @ 408.596.4664 or email@example.comI am never too busy for your referrals!
Real Estate Resources
- ZipForm Plus – Create your C.A.R. contracts here (Plus is the nicer, less troublesome, Java-free version)
- MLSListings – Property search site
- Realtor.com – Search current listings and rentals
Some useful and interesting sites dealing with Real Estate and Design:
This site is chock full of style ideas for your home. You can search by “style” or by specific projects to see a variety of concepts. My profile on Houzz